Rowe Foundry has earned ISO 9001:2015 registration in February.
The process of developing and implementing a formal quality system has enabled us to not only meet expectations of our customers, but also lower the cost of production through reduced scrap and rework.
Our continuous quality improvements have included the adoption of automated processes throughout our facility. Our state-of-the-art facility produces quality products, with tighter tolerances, and faster turnarounds than ever before.
- Metallurgical Testing
- Micro analysis
- Electro-nite Quik-Lab Datacast 2000
- Brinell Testing
- SIS Baird Spectravac 1000 Spectrometer
- Sand Testing
- Screen analysis
- LOI Testing
- Engineering Department
- Bar coding used for tracking and internal control
- Casting Inspection and Testing
- Non destructive
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Best Fit Scanning (3D Scanning Technology)